Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's Be a Bachelorette Party

I'm the lewd but consistently popular game of "Pin the Junk on the Hunk," where blindfolded and dizzy dames have to pin a cartoonish cock on the crotch of a cartoon stud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 6:01 PM

I'm the tiaras.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 4:46 AM

I’m the matching, sequined tees and the penis-shaped drinking straws.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 5:00 AM

I'm the zazzy gay bar that Melissa and Jennifer INSISTED ON taking over for the night.

Gay guys think these girls are SOOOO funny, and it's nice to get loaded and loud in a bar where none of the men will try to hit on Gracie's sister.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 3:05 PM

I'm the bride to be's BFF. In a few years, when we've fallen out, I'll reveal everything about this night to her husband!

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 11:29 PM

I'm the whispered rumors that the groom is GAY!

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 12:59 AM

I’m Chippendales’ janitors cleaning the vomit off the bathroom walls

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 1:23 AM

[quote]I'm the zazzy gay bar that Melissa and Jennifer INSISTED ON taking over for the night.

I'm the demand that they all get free shots because Katie is getting MARRIED! and they've brought so much business to the bar for the night!

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 1:27 AM

I'm the Black limo driver. At least three of these white chicks are gonna blow me at some stage tonight.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 7:29 PM

R8 If only so they can tell their husbands about it later.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 4:45 PM

I'm the creampie received by the matron of honour from the teen barman in the back alley

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 4:45 PM

I'm the dreary flyoverstan where anything like this is possible, and I'm the commercial strip on the highway outside town where the youngest DL poster in this thread is a 63yo look 50 HomeGoods shop bottom.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 4:51 PM

I'm the pregnant bride, throwing caution to the wind and drinking whatever the hell she wants.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 6:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!