Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

We need to write some jokes for Joe

If Trump is going to do standup tours then why not POTUS?

"When Trump goes into McDonald's you can watch the sign numbers change"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 12:11 PM

Don Trump got stuck in the McDonalds arches so they had to grease his thighs. Then they put a big mac near his face to coax him through.

by Anonymousreply 1May 1, 2024 9:23 PM

As a peace offering, I'm going to buy the former guy a lifetime supply of Depends. As soon as I find out which jail cell they're going to put him in, I'll set up the subscription service and have them delivered right to him. It's not so much a personal gift but just the continuation of a longstanding tradition of Democratic presidents cleaning up the messes of their Republican predecessors.

That's 5 XL, right Donald? I want them to fit, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 2May 1, 2024 10:59 PM

Better to sell your material to the late night comics directly.

But don't listen to me; go ahead and post your creative insights so that others can claim them and get compensated.

by Anonymousreply 3May 1, 2024 11:47 PM

“Well, you’ve seen my son. And yeah it runs in the family. Guess that means I have “good genes”. Remember when this guy said that? Haha that’s not what Stormy said. Hope you like mushrooms.”

by Anonymousreply 4May 1, 2024 11:53 PM

Donald has bred more Bunnies* than Mike Pence.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 12:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!