Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rosie O'Donnell To Join And Just Like That... as fans speculate star will be Miranda's NEW love interest

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 7:25 AM

OMG I would cry if someone made Rosie my love interest.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 3:26 AM

They should bring back Dolly Wells as Miranda's love interest. Rosie is actually a downgrade from Che.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 3:26 AM

They’re both tops. Will never work.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 3:27 AM

Look how her face has thinned out and her skin is sagging. Someone's been hittin' the O.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 3:58 AM

EWWWW!

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 4:02 AM

So beautiful in close-up! Thanks, Op, for making sure we all see this before we go to bed tonight

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 4:05 AM

Damn, that’s a rough 62!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 4:06 AM

Rosie will play Che Diaz's equally hilarious Irish-American adopted sister, Mary Margaret Diaz.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 4:12 AM

[quote]Damn, that’s a rough 62!!

It really isn't, r7.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 4:15 AM

I guess Sara Ramirez wasn’t polarizing enough.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 4:22 AM

"My pronouns are ching/chong."

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 4:34 AM

Did she get a little work done?

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 5:49 AM

[quote] Did she get a little work done?

Yes. She bathed in March.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 5:54 AM

She's got Botox and some filler but I don't see anything else, old whore looks good. I cannot believe the pussy she pulls.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 6:08 AM

Will she reprise her role as the retarded girl on the bus so that Miranda can get finger banged by a non binary, disabled, illiterate, overweight, non gendered, illegal alien with a flatulence problem?

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 6:16 AM

Jimmy Breslin’s back, I see

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 6:16 AM

I'm surprised we didn't see Sara at the Columbia protests.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2024 6:19 AM

Maybe she likes those devilled eggs and all the accompanying loud stinky farts.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2024 6:24 AM

It's remarkable that about 80% of the Daily Mail's content these days is just cut/pasting posts from celebs' socials. Nice, low-effort work if you can get it, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2024 6:31 AM

I just made nasty comments about Rosie’s looks in a pic from a different thread. But after seeing OP’s pic in THIS thread……

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2024 7:02 AM

Heard in the writers' room: "There are still people watching this shit show. How do we send it down in flames?'"

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 7:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!