Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Zionist Karen Files False Police Report on Anti-War Protestors

“Please help! They’re surrounding me!” 🤡

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2024 2:15 PM

Identified as Chicago public school teacher, Danielle Chalfie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 3:53 AM

OP keeps dry humping his easy bake oven.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 3:54 AM

Suing agressive protesters supporting individuals who align themselves with individuals who don’t support American values.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 3:54 AM

The bearded guy in the T-shirt can forcibly confine me and I promise I won't call the police.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 3:55 AM

Well, at least she’s no longer morbidly obese. I suggest the judge consider this as a mitigating factor during her sentencing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 3:58 AM

Agree r4. On the pro-Palestinian side I’ve seen loads of sexy, fit MENA / adjacent dudes.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 4:03 AM

OP, show us on the doll where the Zionist hurt you.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 4:03 AM

Found R7

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 4:05 AM

Anyone honestly surprised? Zionists are the biggest and most entitled crybabies on earth.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 4:09 AM

FF OP and this Neo Nazi trash. This bullshit account fronts white supremacists and Nazis and is affiliated with wonderful people like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 4:16 AM

I've blocked the antisemitic OP.

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 4:18 AM

Also pro-Putin and Pro-Assad trash.

OP can go fuck himself with Hitler's rancid dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 4:18 AM

Aww. Looks like some feelings have been hurt!

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 4:28 AM

R10 / r11 / r12 is SO hurt that a video of a piece of shit agitator and liar was posted. But they squeal with glee when it’s of someone from “the other side.”

FF that hypocritical piece of shit / Zionist supremacist.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 4:32 AM

R11, how comfortable is your safe space? Is it stocked with treats, energy drinks and plush dolls?

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 4:33 AM

So 14 admits they're Nazi, Putin Assad loving trash. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 4:35 AM

So R16 admits they’re Netanyahu and genocide loving trash. Nuff said.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2024 4:36 AM

Anyone who says something about Israel I don’t like is anti-Semitic! And they WILL be canceled!

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2024 4:38 AM

Iran is offering scholarships to Iran university for anyone who get expelled protesting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2024 4:38 AM

Do you just repeat what people say back to you R17? Are you literally a retarded person?

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2024 4:40 AM

No, R20, not literally. I’m figuratively a retarded person.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 4:42 AM

This is who OP is posting:

Angelo John Gage is an American neo-Nazi who served as the former chairman of the National Youth Front, a white nationalist hate group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2024 4:43 AM

Zionist trash at R22 making up shit as expected. The account linked in the OP is called Stop Zionist Hate.

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2024 4:45 AM

The desperation of the Zionist / Hasbara propagandists here. It’s like each day they increasingly lose the narrative and need to try harder and harder. But it just isn’t sticking the way it used to.

Enjoy being on the wrong side of history 😘

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2024 4:47 AM

I'm not condemning @Lucas_Gage_ or @SamParkerSenate , who have been nothing but nice to me.

Apparently Nazis can't read. Sad, really.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2024 4:49 AM

R10, interesting use of the word “affiliated.”

Do you apply the same standard to the pro-Zionist and pro-Israel accounts (ie any content they retweet implies an “affiliation”)? Of course you don’t. Because you’re a hypocritical and gaslighting piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2024 4:49 AM

R25, and your point? How does not condemning someone = “affiliation”?

Typical Zionist brain rot.

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2024 4:50 AM

[quote]Enjoy being on the wrong side of history

Haha, that's why Americans support Israel, the Israel aid package just passed and pro-Hamas college kids have so annoyed the country even blue city mayors and college administrators are sick of their terrorist asses? I love when people use the right side of history argument. It shows when they are losing.

by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2024 4:52 AM

R28, you’re seriously using an appeal to majority opinion here? You sure about that?

Also, haha, you’re factually wrong. Retard!

“Majority in U.S. Now Disapprove of Israeli Action in Gaza”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 2, 2024 4:54 AM

Oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 2, 2024 4:56 AM

Those polls are ANTI-SEMITIC!!!!

Has Gallup condemned KHAMAS yet?

by Anonymousreply 31May 2, 2024 5:00 AM

This

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32May 2, 2024 5:27 AM

Accounts like Stop Zionist Hate are part of an even larger white nationalist, neo-Nazi and far-right project: exploiting the war in Gaza as disinformation explodes and a friendly billionaire/social media site owner gives them free rein.

To understand how Stop Zionist Hate fits into this, we need to examine how that project came to be. After Hamas’ attack on Oct. 7, white nationalists pivoted to pro-Palestinian content. Accounts like those of Jackson Hinkle (with a long track record of transphobia) and Censored Men (misogyny) have followed this tactic to incredible success, garnering hundreds of thousands or even millions of new followers. Together, these accounts are able to achieve billions of impressions of their content.

While these accounts are now focused on Israel, this growth in their audiences means that they will now be able to spread their more toxic views as time passes. Already, Hinkle has begun spreading the idea that “Zionists” are releasing “sexualized video games for children,” a classic antisemitic trope about Jews’ exploiting children.

It is this logic that led directly to the creation of Stop Zionist Hate. Unlike the white nationalists above, it did not have a track record to sully its image. And since Twitter no longer vets any of its blue and gold checks, it was able to instantly appear credible with its gold check.

But for those paying attention, it immediately raised alarm bells. For one thing, Stop Zionist Hate drew early support from an unlikely source for an ostensibly progressive account: 4chan and its antisemitic, racist, Islamophobic, misogynistic, homophobic, transphobic board /pol/ (short for “politically incorrect”). Furthermore, accounts like these do not grow so quickly without some help. On Nov. 7, it had only a few hundred followers. On Nov. 9, only 10 minutes after Stop Zionist Hate spit out a tweet, Censored Men shared it and told its 800,000 followers, “Everyone follow @StopZionistHate to keep updated on Zionist hate crimes.” A day later, the account had 16,000 followers.

When it was created, Stop Zionist Hate first followed many of the white nationalist accounts pretending to be pro-Palestinian. (Those behind the account have since attempted to sanitize their list of followed accounts.) It then complained about the supposed lack of attention to hate crimes against white people, a common refrain of neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Then it joined a Twitter Spaces (live chat) with neo-Nazis, and the person representing the account said they were fighting the “Zionist control over our institutions.”

A few days ago, the mask went from slipping to completely off: Stop Zionist Hate began spreading overt antisemitic content, including invoking the antisemitic trope that Jews killed Jesus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 2, 2024 5:30 AM

R32, that’s a ridiculous poll. As between solely Israel and HAMAS, OF COURSE most people are going to express support for the former. Exhibit A of intentionally misleading polling, or polling with an obvious agenda at the outset.

As mentioned above, the majority of Americans disagree overall with Israel’s actions in Gaza. that’s a fact.

by Anonymousreply 34May 2, 2024 6:11 PM

She’s giving Central Park Karen vibes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 7, 2024 5:32 AM

Troll-dar reveals OP has posted almost TWO-THIRDS of the posts in his own thread!

Every single one of the last fifteen posts is all by him.

OP, that's got to be some sort of insane OCD trolling record.

by Anonymousreply 36May 7, 2024 6:09 AM

R36, why are you being anti-Semitic?

by Anonymousreply 37May 7, 2024 6:14 AM

It says she's a teacher. JFC.

by Anonymousreply 38May 7, 2024 6:46 AM

All of OP's posts to this thread so far:

[quote]“Please help! They’re surrounding me!” 🤡

[quote]Identified as Chicago public school teacher, Danielle Chalfie

[quote] Well, at least she’s no longer morbidly obese. I suggest the judge consider this as a mitigating factor during her sentencing.

[quote] Agree r4. On the pro-Palestinian side I’ve seen loads of sexy, fit MENA / adjacent dudes.

[quote]Found R7

[quote] Anyone honestly surprised? Zionists are the biggest and most entitled crybabies on earth.

[quote]Aww. Looks like some feelings have been hurt!

[quote]R10 / r11 / r12 is SO hurt that a video of a piece of shit agitator and liar was posted. But they squeal with glee when it’s of someone from “the other side.” FF that hypocritical piece of shit / Zionist supremacist.

[quote]R11, how comfortable is your safe space? Is it stocked with treats, energy drinks and plush dolls?

[quote]So R16 admits they’re Netanyahu and genocide loving trash. Nuff said.

[quote]Anyone who says something about Israel I don’t like is anti-Semitic! And they WILL be canceled!

[quote]No, R20, not literally. I’m figuratively a retarded person.

[quote]Zionist trash at R22 making up shit as expected. The account linked in the OP is called Stop Zionist Hate.

[quote]The desperation of the Zionist / Hasbara propagandists here. It’s like each day they increasingly lose the narrative and need to try harder and harder. But it just isn’t sticking the way it used to. Enjoy being on the wrong side of history 😘

[quote] R10, interesting use of the word “affiliated.” Do you apply the same standard to the pro-Zionist and pro-Israel accounts (ie any content they retweet implies an “affiliation”)? Of course you don’t. Because you’re a hypocritical and gaslighting piece of shit.

[quote] R25, and your point? How does not condemning someone = “affiliation”? Typical Zionist brain rot.

[quote]R28, you’re seriously using an appeal to majority opinion here? You sure about that? Also, haha, you’re factually wrong. Retard!

[quote]“Majority in U.S. Now Disapprove of Israeli Action in Gaza”

[quote]Oops

[quote]Those polls are ANTI-SEMITIC!!!!Has Gallup condemned KHAMAS yet?

[quote]R32, that’s a ridiculous poll. As between solely Israel and HAMAS, OF COURSE most people are going to express support for the former. Exhibit A of intentionally misleading polling, or polling with an obvious agenda at the outset. As mentioned above, the majority of Americans disagree overall with Israel’s actions in Gaza. that’s a fact.

[quote]She’s giving Central Park Karen vibes

[quote]R36, why are you being anti-Semitic?

by Anonymousreply 39May 7, 2024 6:56 AM

Jesus Christ R39. How long did that take you to compile?

by Anonymousreply 40May 7, 2024 7:00 AM

R39 = L O S E R

by Anonymousreply 41May 7, 2024 2:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!