Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jessica Seinfeld and Bill Ackman Fund Pro-Israel Counterprotests at Colleges, including UCLA

The cookbook author and the billionaire culture warrior have publicly put up cash for controversial campus counterprotests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 5:54 AM

Bullshit link that's looking for subscribers.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 4:35 AM

I dont know who either of these people are but good on them. At least someone is trying to counteract Iranian and Arab oil money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 4:38 AM

The Daily Beast is a bullshit link???

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 4:38 AM

R3 - Yep! Now behind a Paywall. Not payin' nor signing up to have my personal data abused.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 4:45 AM

This isn't going to end well.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 4:45 AM

R4 Can confirm its paywalled for me too. Fortunately I'm a really fast reader and managed to get the first few paragraphs in before the paywall popped ip

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 4:47 AM

Where the fuck are the administrators of these universities? The government should cut off public funding to these cities These are illegal protests on private property which is costing the taxpayers millions via non-stop security. Law abiding citizens are being put at risks. The police services are having to spend all resources on dealing with these commie tards while normal people are being killed, raped, and need emergency care.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 4:48 AM

Non-paywall version.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 4:49 AM

Jews fund Pro-Israel protest

OP I know this is going to shock you but do you know the GAY PEOPLE are often the biggest funders of Pride Organizations?

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 4:51 AM

She's a cunt who married a pedophile

Ackman is a racist dirtbag who blames DEI for everything he doesn't like

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 4:56 AM

Both uglies and shitbags

Next!

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 5:02 AM

Why shouldn’t they?

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 5:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!