Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Survivors of Oct 7 SUE pro-Palestinian protest organizers claiming the are propaganda arms of Hamas

I hope the suit gets far enough to find out exactly who has been financing the Zionist Exclusion Zones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 5:39 AM

The zionists are being funded by racist reactionaries like Bill Ackman

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 4:59 AM

Complaint at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 5:00 AM

What time is it in Israel, OP?

How many shekels do you get paid per post? Have the payment rates increased since 2020?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 5:13 AM

Filed by Greenberg Taurig on pro bono. Rudy Giuliani’s former trash firm.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 5:15 AM

“I’ve read the complaint. Also practiced litigation at Greenberg Traurig for many years. Can state unequivocally that this is a bullshit lawsuit aimed at punishing and stifling organizations whose views and advocacy they do not like under the guise of “supporting terrorism.””

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 5:18 AM

I don’t understand anything in OP sentence.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 5:19 AM

This whole thing has become completely ridiculous. It's a fucking disaster.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 5:21 AM

Discovery should be interesting as far as where the Palestinian groups are getting their money.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 5:23 AM

The Hamas protesters are being funded by Iran.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 5:29 AM

Bill Ackman Is the left’s George Soros.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 5:31 AM

George Soros is on the Left. 🙄 Lol…

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 5:35 AM

I'm assuming R10 meant that for people on the right, Soros is the big boogey man, while people on the left see Ackman that way.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 5:37 AM

This has got to be the stupidest lawsuit in history.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 5:38 AM

George Soros is a good man

Bill Ackman is a stupid sack of shit who supports Kyle Rittenhouse and blames DEI for everything he doesn't like

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 5:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!