Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lauren Hutton

Thoughts?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 4:26 PM

Radiant.

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 5:54 AM

Love love love her!

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 6:16 AM

Very hot in her day. Had a smart television interview show in the mid 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 6:20 AM

Cunt

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 6:26 AM

Got to know her a little around 1980. Smart, funny, nice, down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 1:35 PM

R5 is Richard Gere.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 1:38 PM

I love her Harvey Weinstein encounter story.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 1:39 PM

she's is a little crazy

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 2:08 PM

She stole the picture as the Nazi in ‘Lassiter’(1984).

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 2:47 PM

That’s an unnecessary pose if I ever saw one. Do you have to tell a model that she can put her arms in the sleeves and then the suit coat naturally covers her boobs, creating a look that doesn’t positively scream the need for attention?

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 2:52 PM

I supplied her with the mustard colored cable cashmere sweaters from Andre Oliver she wore in American Giggalo (sp?). We bonded a bit when I told her I was going on a private safari (to Kenya). She brought me tales of different animals, wanted to know all about out ternary etc. she loves wild Africa-

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 3:06 PM

“Our itinerary” above

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 3:07 PM

Is she a lez? Because she pings for me.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 3:08 PM

Didn't she lower her profile after acting a bit ridiculous/senile at an awards show or something? I remember the discussion here vaguely.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 3:35 PM

What did she say about Harvey?

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 4:08 PM

donkey years ago, I was in the check out line behind her in duane reade downtown. She looked like a hobo and unwashed.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 4:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!