Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frat Boys Raising Money For “Rager” After Inserting Themselves Into Campus Protests

Over $400,000 raised in a day. I hope GoFundMe shuts this shit down. There is no way they should be allowed to receive this amount of money just for a big party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2024 1:31 AM

Good for them!

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 4:31 PM

The poor things are so happy that, as a D list frat, they are getting attention usually reserved for DKE, Beta, Phi Gam, and Chi Psi.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 4:38 PM

The should use minimal funds and just bank the rest. A "rager" with young folks only needs lots of alcohol, which, say, $5,000 will afford a lot of.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 4:38 PM

R3, I would think that they’d donate a lot of it to a charity since all frats are supposed to have a philanthropic component. I just can’t imagine that it would be acceptable to raise a lot of money for a stated purpose and then use the bulk for something else without a disclaimer in the original ask.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 4:41 PM

Of course right-wingers are wasting their money throwing a party for frat boys instead of actually helping the less fortunate

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 4:53 PM

R1 is probably fine with the Jan. 6 rioters who tore down the flag and put up a Trump flag in its place

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 4:53 PM

Just as you’re fine with tearing down a flag and putting a Palestinian one it’s place.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 4:56 PM

R6 it sounds like R1 is a fan of the US flag. But it sounds like you are incapable of critical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 4:59 PM

I expect GFM will shut it down and refund the money. It's not exactly in the spirit of the site.

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 5:00 PM

Party for Gaza! We will drink and fuck some hoes for you, fam! Check out our Livestream! #PabstForGaza #BodyShotsForGaza #Fyp

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 5:03 PM

Frat boys are serving Iwo Jima realness in that shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 5:06 PM

lol conservative trolls will piss away their money on cheap beer for someone else and think they’re owning the libs 😂😂😂 it’s such embarrassing behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 5:10 PM

The blond one in the middle is cute.

by Anonymousreply 13May 2, 2024 5:13 PM

The blond one will end up in a wheelchair and become the next Rep Cawthorn.

by Anonymousreply 14May 2, 2024 5:15 PM

R1 I got swelled up with pride, too.

Young conservatives give me hope!

Liberals are too anti-America these days. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 15May 2, 2024 5:27 PM

Check it out bros! We're like the old guys who carried a flag at the battle of Ewok Vagina!

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2024 5:30 PM

Pi Kappa Fegele

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2024 5:30 PM

I’d love to see a group of trolling students dancing around to loud music with a Mexican flag, likes it’s their Independence Day.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2024 5:31 PM

We feel your pain, Gaza! Yesterday, the RA told us we couldn't set our the bouncey house in the yard of the girls dorm. I mean, like, fuck that oppression! No way we're going to vote for Biden now!

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2024 5:36 PM

Let's just say I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed if they accidentally shat on my dick.

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2024 5:52 PM

Keep in mind that we have no idea who is really behind the fundraiser. People love to troll and pull all kinds of shit online.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2024 5:54 PM

R15 roots for Hitler to win in Nazi movies.

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2024 5:56 PM

[quote]Young conservatives give me hope!

You'll be singing a different tune when those young conservatives vote for politicians who wouldn't hesitate rolling back the hard-earned rights and freedoms you currently enjoy, R15.

by Anonymousreply 23May 2, 2024 5:58 PM

If they give us an uncensored livestream of the party a donation is worth it.

by Anonymousreply 24May 2, 2024 6:00 PM

DLers are in truth, fantasising about blowing those guys.

by Anonymousreply 25May 2, 2024 7:46 PM

Good for them. Nothing wrong with this.

by Anonymousreply 26May 2, 2024 7:53 PM

I agree with R2, total B list house. No one A list is going to mix with them. Ring me, when it's a top tier house.

by Anonymousreply 27May 2, 2024 7:58 PM

Frat says they aren’t behind the GFM.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28May 2, 2024 8:09 PM

I’m a Chi Psi!

The Phi Kapps are lame ass dudes in the ugly house across the street. Our closet neighbors, the Kappas and the Pi Phis, won’t give them the time of day!

by Anonymousreply 29May 3, 2024 1:31 AM

* Pi Kaps!

by Anonymousreply 30May 3, 2024 1:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!