Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

KC Man Arrested for Contaminating Food at Local Restaurant

Sounds like he was putting something in extra in the dressing. đź’¦

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2024 2:53 PM

I don’t think he should be absolved by DL. Do you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 6:16 PM

Not cute in the slightest and thus not forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 6:17 PM

Not op but I have the details on this one— he stuck a cucumber up his ass, wrapped cheese around his dick and pissed in the au jus. That’s what they KNOW of.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 6:17 PM

He totally looks like a guy who would jerk off in somebody's salad.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 6:19 PM

I'll have what she's having.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 6:20 PM

Why can't these creeps ever be hot? If you're gonna jerk off into my salad, at least have the basic decency to be hot. I deserve that much, at least.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 6:22 PM

That place has some really ugly local news people.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 6:39 PM

Terrible hairline for a 21 year old.

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 4:02 AM

He's jerking off in a salad and all you're concerned about is his fucking hairline r8?

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 5:35 AM

He looks like the product of incest.

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 5:44 AM

Reminds me of that deranged and perverted janitor who filmed himself doing unspeakable and obscene things to the cafeteria food at the school he worked at.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 7:23 AM

From Reddit:

From kctv5: “the Leawood Police Department received a tip from another law enforcement agency that a restaurant in Leawood may have an employee intentionally contaminating food.”

So he was posting videos somewhere, or sharing with at least one other person what kind of drugs or cleaning fluids he was putting in the food. Then what, FBI CIA or some other three letter org tracked his online posts.. crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 9:13 AM

Guilty! Lock him up, throw away the key

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 12:22 PM

He has a decided poor white trash look about him. Already going bald at 21 which usually means an excessive amount of testosterone. That boy is probably horny 24 hours a day.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 12:33 PM

I asked for Italian dressing. Not creamy Italian.

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 12:37 PM

Yum!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2024 10:42 PM

I should look this up, but apparently in Cornwall Ontario some redneck was caught jerking off on pizzas. North End Pizza.

Something was pointing north.

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2024 10:59 PM

Link please, R17, for “research” purposes.

by Anonymousreply 18May 8, 2024 11:06 PM

Peter North

by Anonymousreply 19May 8, 2024 11:06 PM

I'm starting to get more apprehensive about going out to eat. So many angry, disgruntled workers, even though much of their anger is justified due to the shithole jobs they're forced to work to scrape out a paltry living in some places. I don't eat at chain restaurants or fast food places, though, so maybe the odds are better.

by Anonymousreply 20May 8, 2024 11:10 PM

Looks guilty. Defiantly so.

by Anonymousreply 21May 8, 2024 11:24 PM

[quote]He's jerking off in a salad and all you're concerned about is his fucking hairline?

Hello first time caller, you're live, welcome to the Datalounge

by Anonymousreply 22May 8, 2024 11:49 PM

No further risk to the public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2024 2:49 PM

What sayeth Momma's Mussy?

by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2024 2:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!