Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Have Very Big Feet 👣

Size 17-4E

What does the Datalounge have to say about this?

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 10:43 PM

Do you have a big floppy pancreas?

by Anonymousreply 1May 2, 2024 8:27 PM

Whip it out and we'll gladly give our opinion.

by Anonymousreply 2May 2, 2024 8:29 PM

It's hard for huge feet to be attractive. They proportions tend to be off - either a long, bony, crushed wyle e. coyote foot or some heavy unformed meet slab. Give me a beautiful size 11.5 any day.

by Anonymousreply 3May 2, 2024 8:59 PM

I'm size 12, extra-extra wide (4E or above.) And I can never get shoes to fit. The right shoe is always too tight in the toe box and the left shoe is the opposite. Like Dorothy Zbornak, I suffer from Morton's neuroma.

by Anonymousreply 4May 2, 2024 9:24 PM

R4- Me too.

My feet bother me all of the time because the sneakers available are CRAP.

They don't give my feet the proper support.

And to answer the question I am bigger in other areas too.

by Anonymousreply 5May 2, 2024 10:43 PM

DataLounge is asking where are the poppers.

by Anonymousreply 6May 2, 2024 10:45 PM

R3- Not true in my case.

I have had several guys over the years WORSHIP my big feet and they found my giant feet beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 7May 2, 2024 10:49 PM

I have the same size OP and have since I was 14. Shopping is a nightmare and costly.

by Anonymousreply 8May 2, 2024 10:50 PM

And?

by Anonymousreply 9May 2, 2024 10:56 PM

12 2E and I am tall so they function perfectly and used to get lots of positive attention.

by Anonymousreply 10May 2, 2024 11:03 PM

I knew a very tall male with very tiny feet. When he stood up he resembled a bowling pin about to go over. As a result he was very odd-looking and disproportionate. Count your blessings!

by Anonymousreply 11May 2, 2024 11:16 PM

R11- I'm 6ft 2in

by Anonymousreply 12May 2, 2024 11:54 PM

At least you have feet…

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 1:09 AM

Nothing, Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 1:14 AM

R14 you just reminded me of a funny story from my retail days at Bergdorf Goodman. Caitlyn Jenner came in with a couple of younger female friends. She was wearing a low heel pointy toe boot. The boot was SO long and the heel low, it look like they were going to crack in half.

Very few people stop traffic at BG. There are always celebrities there. But Caitlyn was the one everyone had to see. I’ll never forget in the tight mouth man drawl she still has saying to her friends, “Let’sh go get some shoes girlsh.”

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 4:35 AM

Well, you know….

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 10:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!