Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How are you celebrating Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month ?

The month of May has been designated as the Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. What are you planning to do to celebrate over the next 29 days ?

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2024 12:36 AM

Footing binding and Oriental predation in opium dens

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 1:50 AM

Ass up, pre-lubed, door open!

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 1:50 AM

A buttload of Tiki drinking

Listening to Arthur Lyman, Martin Denny and Les Baxter

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 1:52 AM

I will watch Chad Michael Murray shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 1:57 AM

I will break my policy of “no fats, no femmes, no Asians” by going on a date with a femme.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 1:57 AM

Fixing Huli-Huli chicken

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 2:02 AM

I'll drink beer and smoke weed, like any other month.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 2:07 AM

I’m having the cum of Sum Yung Gai.

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 2:07 AM

An hour of meditation praising St Ho Lee Fuck

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 2:10 AM

Anybody know what happened to Sum Ting Wong? Haven't seen him around recently...

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 2:34 AM

I'll be serving cocktail weiners at my next get-together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 2:50 AM

I'll celebrate with a POO POO platter!

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 2:51 AM

[quote] I’m having the cum of Sum Yung Gai.

Absolutely delicious - bon appetite

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 3:22 AM

We’re having fish tacos every Tuesday. They’re Korean style.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 3:24 AM

[quote] Anybody know what happened to Sum Ting Wong? Haven't seen him around recently...

Sum Ting Wong just posted on X fka Twitter that he will be serving up his amazing Asian ass at various Asian buffets around the west coast all month long. There are several glowing recommendations on his post. Bon appetite boys.

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 4:17 PM

I am having a feast consisting of lechon, paella, kalua pork, vindaloo, and tikka masala, with my friends Mahesh Patel, Sam Kamakawiwo'ole, and Jose Luis Abad de la Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 5:35 PM

You guys are hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2024 9:24 PM

Watching Flower Drum Song

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2024 12:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!