Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Am I Crazy

I'm posting this now, in order to show I'm sober enough to type correctly....I was in a cruise club tonight, it was naked or underwear;and I wore my underwear. I'm fit, but quite shy, so I needed a few drinks in order to have some confidence; 2 spirits came with the entrance fee. Now, understand I'm writing this when I got back to my hotel, so if I seem drunk, then maybe they are right and it's my fault. . But, first, I was stopped from buying alcohol cos they said i was too drunk...(ive never done drugs in my life so maybe they shouldve been watching out for that; so I bought water...2 waters.. About 20 minutes later, after chatting to a sweet twink I did not fancy, but he fancied me....I went back into the cruising area....then I was asked to leave the CRUISE club.... cos I assaulted 2 guys. Now, I didn't so much as get a kiss in this club...I did grab a guys dick, he was naked, in front of me, and it took me ages to get the courage to grab his cock...lots of guys grabbed it b4 me; he pushed me away as I wasnt his type obviously. And then a twink, that I wasn't into, started chatting to me; and we had a kiss. I went back into the cruising area and sat on the stool that I'd sat on b4, like a shy schoolboy; then I was told to leave, that 2 guys had reported me; now the reason im posting this is A. to show im not too drunk and B. to ask, what on earth is going on when guys report u in a cruise club? I was then THROWN out of the club; and I mean THROWN; and I had to use all my strength to remain upright and not fall on the ground. It was a Cruise bar...Im never assertive enough in these types of bars or saunas.. I'm too shy....So I'm stunned as to what this bar called Drunk; plus what on earth would u have to do in a Cruise bar, for 2 guys to report u and get u thrown out? I'm typing this now as I hope it shows that im sober enough to type. Is this where we are in 2024...Im a relic of the past, where cruise clubs are concerned?

by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2024 7:42 AM

Do you get to choose the two spirits that come with entry? I'll take Nureyev and Judy.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 3:30 AM

Yes, we all need a drunk here defending herself after being tossed out of a cruise bar BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 3:32 AM

lol well, come on, what wud u have to do in a cruise bar to be asked to leave? I imagine it wud be pretty wild.. no?

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 3:35 AM

"Am I Crazy"/

Why, yes, yes you are.

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 3:38 AM

The author recounts a night at a cruise club where the dress code was naked or underwear, and despite being shy and only mildly inebriated from the two complimentary spirits provided, faced a challenging experience. Initially stopped from buying more alcohol for appearing too drunk, the individual opted for water instead. After an uninteresting encounter and a rejected physical advance on one attendee, the author was asked to leave the club due to allegations of assault from two men, despite not perceiving his actions as such. The post is made to affirm the author's sobriety and to express confusion and frustration over being reported and forcefully ejected from the club. The experience leaves the author questioning the social dynamics and his place in the cruise club scene.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 3:40 AM

I think there's a lot more to the rejected physical advance than OP is willing to share here.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 3:43 AM

I don't know OP. Let's go to the tape.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 3:43 AM

OP, I hope you read this in the morning and realize that, yes, you are crazy and drunk. Bless.

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 3:46 AM

Never a better time for:

Sir, this is a Wendy’s

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 3:52 AM

OP = 🌊🐄

by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 4:02 AM

Its quite possible OP's drink was spiked. OP do you know if the club has CCTV? If so ask to see footage from the night

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 4:08 AM

lol OP here, seriously though, I could also report guys who 'hit' on me a few times, but it's a bloomin CRUISE CLUB...I know DL guys like to have a go at people, buy seriously..I tried it on with one guy...I approached him twice...but there was no groping, no cornering him...everyone was just standing around doing nothing...Come on, u have to admit this is bizarre...What would u think you'd have to do to be asked to leave a bar. Put ur hands down a guys pants? But it's a naked or underwear night...Honestly, u spent most of the time being friendly and nice to twinks who fancied me, and I wasn't into them. . but I'm always friendly. It's just odd..come on, admit it...

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 4:17 AM

You came off like a creep. Face it like a man and take the L.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 4:21 AM

Lol R13 thar could be true...but there were a few other creeps there too...Honestly, I think a young guy I hit on twice reported me..he rejected me and I tried again..but just going in for the kiss.....but then other guys tried it on with me and I was my usual charming self...come on..what wud a guy have to do in a cruise club for u to report him. BTW R4, u should be a writer, that post is Fabulous...lol x

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 4:29 AM

Post-Brexit dystopia is one helluva ride. Isn't it, OP?

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 4:33 AM

[quote]cos

You used this more than once.

Die.

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 4:37 AM

[quote]u

That’s not a word either, you fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2024 4:40 AM

Just a steel town girl on a Saturday night

Looking for the fight of her life

In the real time world no one sees her at all

They all say she's crazy

by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2024 4:40 AM

I'm imagining OP crying to this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 3, 2024 4:43 AM

OP is another wannabe fiction writer. Sad. Get another hobby because you're not good at this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20May 3, 2024 7:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!