Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Merrick Garland indicts conservative Democrat Henry Cuellar

Same situation as Menendez but with Azerbaijan.

Pelosi and Jeffries put a lot if effort into propping up this antiabortion Democrat, so this a big FU to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 7:36 PM

I'm sure Trump is somehow tied into this. He's probably getting 10%.

by Anonymousreply 1May 3, 2024 6:09 PM

MAGA Merrick strikes again.

by Anonymousreply 2May 3, 2024 6:10 PM

The issue explained

Cuellar is the last remaining pro-life Democrat in the House.

by Anonymousreply 3May 3, 2024 6:16 PM

THIS IS AN INSURRECTION!

by Anonymousreply 4May 3, 2024 6:23 PM

Finally brought to justice.

by Anonymousreply 5May 3, 2024 6:29 PM

[quote] A defiant Cuellar also made clear he will seek re-election: "Let me be clear, I’m running for re-election and will win this November.”

He’s probably right. That’s a sickening thing about American politics.

by Anonymousreply 6May 3, 2024 6:31 PM

Ironic, r1, since you're also:

*The Official Hope Hicks thread. Finally, we get a story that makes sense.*

[quote]Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 7May 3, 2024 6:33 PM

I have typed Oh look, Another Trump thread a million times. How you idiots think not wanting to see Trumps name over and over and over again as being someone who supports him. You Trump gals are nuts. You find a way to insert his name into nearly every single thread. You can't see that people are sick of this?

by Anonymousreply 8May 3, 2024 6:42 PM

r8 - Yet you bring him up in the first post, hon.

by Anonymousreply 9May 3, 2024 6:51 PM

YEARS ago I did the math on a series of Trump hating threads and they exceeded a million posts. I can't even imagine how far the obsessives have pumped it up now.

Every day is Groundhog Day on datalounge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 3, 2024 6:54 PM

Can you imagine the Trump TDS gals in real life? How friends and relatives must hate to be around them? At this point though they probably only surround themselves with the hive.

by Anonymousreply 11May 3, 2024 6:57 PM

[quote]YEARS ago I did the math on a series of Trump hating threads and they exceeded a million posts. I can't even imagine how far the obsessives have pumped it up now.

LoL, I truly believe you have that much time on your hands, r10.

by Anonymousreply 12May 3, 2024 7:00 PM

Why is Garland going after low hanging fruit in the Democrats when all of Trump's Republicans are roaming free?

Biden needs an AG Sally Yates in term two.

by Anonymousreply 13May 3, 2024 7:17 PM

Merrick Garland is almost pathological in his attempts to smear Dems as being "just as bad/or worse" than Trump.

They don't call him MAGA Merrick for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 14May 3, 2024 7:30 PM

r12 it wasn't that hard when the threads max out at 600 and so many thread chapters were numbered in series. Worry more about the Trump addicts who spent so much of their lives making that many posts in the first place. And still do.

by Anonymousreply 15May 3, 2024 7:32 PM

r15 - Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 7:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!