Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

George Santos reveals his OnlyFans plans and why he “cannot stand gay culture”

Well-known fantasist, drag queen and former GOP lawmaker George Santos continues to milk his infamy.

Earlier this week, Santos resurrected his drag persona, Kitara Ravache, for a limited number of Cameo videos.

In a new podcast appearance, he now says that he’s considering launching an OnlyFans. Santos sat down with Adam22, the host of the No Jumper podcast.

n one part of the show, Santos revealed that his husband doesn’t like all the public attention Santos receives. However, he appreciates the money it brings in.

​”It’s very simple. Every time he says I want you out of the public spotlight, I’m like, ‘Alright, guess no more bags for you.’ He’s obsessed with bags, right,” explained Santos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2024 11:11 PM

Can’t stand gay culture but is now doing drag again and his boyfriend is obsessed with purses.

There are none so blind…

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 12:21 AM

His husband is a bag chaser? We know exactly what kind of bag he’s talking about.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 12:27 AM

I'd say his OF was bound to fail, but if it's like his Cameo where people are asking him to say crazy things at a couple hundred dollars a pop, then maybe not. His boyfriend will continue to get his fancy bags because people can't resist giving this lying creep money.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 12:37 AM

He refuses to say whether he's a top or not ! Dammit !

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 12:39 AM

He needs to make that money now because from what I know about it, he will most definitely serve prison time.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 1:08 AM

Hoping for a collab with Nico Avocado!

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 1:13 AM

[quote]He refuses to say whether he's a top or not ! Dammit !

His husband is into bags; draw your own conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 2:02 AM

R5, why is his case taking so long to go to trial?

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 7:02 AM

He probably hates gay culture because he knows he's ugly. Imagine trying to find dick on Grindr when you look like George Santos.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 8:06 AM

Santos can't stand gay culture because no gays with any self respect would give his fat ass the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 9:14 AM

Why do we even need threads about this pathetic loser?

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 11:19 AM

Here's Kitara:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 11:36 AM

Why isn’t this thing in jail??

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 11:48 AM

[quote]Hoping for a collab with Nico Avocado!

Actually that would make sense. Both grotesquely obese and crazy, Nicokado Avocado has blazed the trail and shown us all that there really is a market for that, so this could really work. Not something I would want to see though

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 11:50 AM

I don't understand what his Only Fans page was supposed to be... were people paying for him to NOT get naked and jack off?

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 11:52 AM

Gay culture cannot stand him!

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2024 12:20 PM

^ This ^ The only reason he can't stand "Gay Culture" is because gay culture rejected him

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2024 12:23 PM

This creature is ugly inside and out.

He got a lot of attention being a useful idiot to the Repug Nazis, but he managed to fuck that up too

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2024 12:27 PM

And for 400 I'll put my underwear back on

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2024 12:33 PM

What a coincidence… we can’t stand him.

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2024 12:51 PM

R8 Because he's a republican. Just look at Trump and his cases. DELAY ! DELAY ! DELAY !

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2024 1:16 PM

Well, we got NEWS for you, Georgie.

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 1:21 PM

Based on R12 I have a strong suspicion that Kitara really only worked in Portuguese.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2024 1:26 PM

Did he ever explain the NAMBLA Cameo?

by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2024 1:49 PM

$$$ is the explanation. He charges 300 dollars for a 30 second joke vid. And he has a ton of reviews on that site, so people are really enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2024 2:06 PM

Can this shit stain on gay culture go away.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2024 2:29 PM

Next he'll be selling his skidmarked underwear.

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2024 4:37 PM

I don’t pay much attention to him but isn’t he married to some horrible woman? Did he come out at some point?

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2024 4:45 PM

^ Who? The only "horrible woman" in his life is himself

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2024 5:14 PM

The GOP - only sending the BEST people to Congress. Thanks, Long Island.

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2024 5:19 PM

Never mind I was thinking of Ron DeSantis’ wife. I’m not American I confused my Florida people

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2024 5:53 PM

Jesus, the Korean wig he’s been wearing as Kitera is so very sad.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2024 6:08 PM

There's a husband???

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2024 6:22 PM

R33 Every pot has a lid.

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2024 6:59 PM

r31 George isn't from Florida.

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2024 7:03 PM

He claims there’s a husband, but there’s been no evidence proffered

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2024 7:24 PM

^ He's foreign, give him a break. He's trying to keep up, why I don't know

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2024 7:30 PM

[quote] he “cannot stand gay culture”

Backatcha, blubber butt!

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2024 7:36 PM

Yeah I want to see the marriage certificate (the real one) before I believe someone put a ring on that.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2024 7:40 PM

Yeah, r37, but if you literally know NOTHING about something, just keep your fucking mouth shut up about it, foreign or not. If you have never given a fuck about George Santos, or have the faintest idea who or what he is, it's okay to just skip the damn thread.

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2024 7:41 PM

R40. Hurry up and get back on cam, girl!

You’ve got overdue rent and lawyers to pay!

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2024 7:44 PM

He gave a shout out to NAMBLA, let’s see if we can hire him to do a cameo praising Charles Manson

by Anonymousreply 42May 4, 2024 7:49 PM

He’s sick and the GOP knew it- just like Trump. They don’t care if it suits their plans for wielding power.

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2024 7:53 PM

Was that a nerve, r40? 😂

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2024 8:04 PM

CHUBBY

CHUBBY

CHUBBY

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2024 8:05 PM

no, not at all r44. It's just weird to rush into a thread blathering without having the faintest idea what you are talking about and then be proud of that fact. Don't do it. It's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2024 8:06 PM

The husband is real. There"s actually a few pics of them together. If you're wondering what the twist is since that sounds too normal for George... well, he used the death of Feinstein as the occassion to first mention his husband's existence. Attention whore to the max.

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2024 8:07 PM

There does seem to be some guy that Santos lives with, but I really wonder if "husband" means anything to these two. Was there an actual marriage? Is this just the guy he buys bags for, for now? Normally, I'd just take it at face value, but with Santos, he lies like he breathes, so who know?

by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2024 8:10 PM

@r46, God, you're dumb 🙄

I'm not the guy, I was defending him

Not only are you stupid, you're nasty and stupid

by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2024 8:22 PM

whatever r49. goodbye to you and your idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 50May 4, 2024 8:24 PM

What the fuck could that fat lard ass do on Only Fans? No one's going to pay a penny to see even one square inch of that tub of shit's naked skin.

by Anonymousreply 51May 4, 2024 8:29 PM

[quote] There"s actually a few pics of them together.

I have a few pix of me with Brad Pitt. That doesn’t make him my husband.

by Anonymousreply 52May 4, 2024 8:30 PM

There's chub chasers out there, so I'm sure some fatties do well on Only Fans if they have a huge dick or something. But Santos is not even cute like a teddy bear. He's repulsive looking.

Anyway, if it's like his Cameo, people will pay him money to do crazy shit. People are willing to give him 300 dollars for less than a minute of that. But is it really funny if he's just being greedy and incapable of humiliation? I don't get the appeal of that. You're not having a laugh at his expense. You're just being a fool and giving a sociopath bag money.

by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2024 8:36 PM

Good-bye, r50, we thought you'd never leave

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2024 8:56 PM

no sweetie, r54, you are leaving, goodbye and thank you for visiting, but you are just not up for any of this. Your English isn't terrible, but everything else about you is just subpar. We're sorry honey, but you need to go. And good luck in all your future endeavors.

by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2024 9:01 PM

Afternoon drunks 🙄 At least they're passed out by 8pm

by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2024 9:22 PM

He's hoping for an OnlyFans collab with the Cockgobbler.

by Anonymousreply 57May 4, 2024 10:11 PM

^ Yeah, no 😬

by Anonymousreply 58May 4, 2024 10:16 PM

He's so full of...something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2024 10:18 PM

^ Pretty sure it's pie

by Anonymousreply 60May 4, 2024 10:18 PM

Yeah, George has known about OnlyFans for a lot longer than he claims. One of the illegal uses of campaign funds by him was paying for OnlyFans subscriptions.

by Anonymousreply 61May 4, 2024 10:27 PM

R42 At least Lee Harvey Oswald was hot.

by Anonymousreply 62May 4, 2024 10:29 PM

“I can’t stand gay culture, but I’m gonna be a whore!”

by Anonymousreply 63May 4, 2024 10:31 PM

R57, Aaron Schock is a scumbag, but at least he has a hot body. Santos is a scumbag and an ugly fatso.

by Anonymousreply 64May 5, 2024 6:52 AM

Too bad he’s a butterdick.

by Anonymousreply 65May 5, 2024 1:48 PM

[quote]I really wonder if "husband" means anything to these two. Was there an actual marriage?

I know so many couples who live together, have kids together and refer to each other as husband and wife. However, when you comment you didn't know they were married - they tell you they're not, they just feel like they're married (this happened to me recently when a 35 year old female showed me pictures of her fifth child and her 'husband', the father of all these kids - the oldest is 17). 90% of the time these couples do this so the mother can continue to collect welfare, listed as a 'single mother'. (I worked in a restaurant a few years ago and used to hear these stories among the 20 and 30 year old servers - they have it all figured out).

by Anonymousreply 66May 5, 2024 3:13 PM

R66, in instances that you mention, the father also cannot be on the birth certificate. It’s not a small thing to have your child not have a father listed on their BC which will follow them around for the rest of their life. You can be unmarried but if listed on the birth certificate, the state will come after the noncustodial parent for support and reimbursement.

It does happen, but less often than you’d imagine because even parents who want to live off the government don’t want their children to be bastards whose mother doesn’t even know who their father is. One of the groups that do this as a matter of form are the fundamentalist Mormons who are in plural marriages. They are masters at getting benefits to help support their mega families.

by Anonymousreply 67May 5, 2024 3:36 PM

R67 Yes, I know. The servers I mentioned above used to explain all that to each other - they had to put the child's father down as 'unknown'. Then they would post photos of him (or the two of them, or the three of them celebrating the kid's birthday) all over social media and caption them with 'our little girl turns 3' or 'my husband and me', etc. I don't think they care if the children have no father on their birth certificates (and the consequences after for the rest of their lives) - they care about the here and now, and how much money they get from the government each month.

by Anonymousreply 68May 5, 2024 3:51 PM

A grifting fat motherfucker with a two inch dick.

Which partially explains the self-aggrandizing.

Then, there is the mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 69May 5, 2024 5:18 PM

George has put the rumors to rest that he masturbates in the shower and clogs the drain. He said he'd never do that (but as for Kitara - that's another story).

by Anonymousreply 70May 5, 2024 11:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!