Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kimberly Guilfoyle Picked The Wrong Day To Announce Her New Dog Book

Kimberly Guilfoyle probably has a bone to pick with South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem over competing dog books.

On Monday, Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend announced the pending publication of her children’s book, “The Princess and Her Pup,” on social media.

In a social media post, Guilfoyle, a former Fox News host, said the book is a “heartfelt story that teaches children that it’s easier to be courageous with a friend by your side.” She added that she will donate some proceeds to help abused and abandoned dogs and cats.

Sadly for Guilfoyle’s promotional team, her book announcement came after the Republican governor had faced three days of internet heat after a story about excerpts from her upcoming memoir revealed that she once killed a 14-month-old wirehaired pointer for being “less than worthless” as a hunting dog and added that she then shot a smelly goat at the same gravel pit.

Noem’s attempt to defend the animal shootings as an example of being able to make hard choices was criticized by both liberals and conservatives.

And, of course, the dog shooting was still on people’s minds based on the many social media comments on Guilfoyle’s post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 6:24 PM

Uh, I very much doubt the publisher of her puppy book would agree that it was the wrong day. Mocking social media comments does not mean it was bad timing for a sales perspective.

And I'm not defending Guilfoyle in any respect. Just a weird article.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 12:53 AM

Omg, I was soooo not prepared for that closeup, OP!

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 12:55 AM

Those LIPS! MY EYES!!!

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 1:23 AM

Her lips!

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 1:52 AM

Caitlin Jenner's looking rough

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 1:54 AM

Some people get the face that they deserve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 2:00 AM

Kimmy was the hottest girl in the room until 2005 ish. That 👇 is Kimmy on the right with her ex, Governor Handsome who looked plain in comparison to his then wife.

I am morbidly interested in reading about Kimberly Guilfoyle, her decline in life is dramatic and shocking.

Not interested in a children's book which is a strange choice for a party girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 2:08 AM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 2:11 AM

" She added that she will donate some proceeds to help abused and abandoned dogs and cats. "

Oh, c'mon, this from the family that stole money from a dog charity. Give me a break

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 4:23 AM

R8 Wrong ! It's a Kimberly Guilfoyle thread. Trump hasn't been mentioned until you brought the name up.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 1:18 PM

Sooo fucking hard looking. Streetwalker levels.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 2:27 PM

"Some profits" = "no profits".

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 3:56 PM

Why is her face terrifying and psychotic

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 4:15 PM

R13 = Donald Trump Jr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 6:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!