Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Face of 75,000-year-old Neanderthal woman revealed

Insert Marjorie Taylor Greene joke here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 11:50 AM

Wella, once I dye my hair blonde I can run for office.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 5:27 AM

It looks like Buffy St. Marie.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 5:30 AM

Cher is not old. Cher is ageless.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 5:33 AM

She’s prettier than Marjorie Traitor Greene, and no doubt smarter. I do think Large Marge’s shenis negates the comparison though.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 5:48 AM

She looks motherly and good humored. I hope she looks after me if I get sucked back in time!

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 5:54 AM

If MTG and Adam Driver had a baby

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 4:14 PM

A face that can spook the dinosaurs.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 4:37 PM

How, kimosabi.

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2024 11:31 AM

How presumptuous of them to claim she identified as a woman!

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2024 11:39 AM

It's true, MTG is the missing link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 11:43 AM

What's truly scary is that the majority of Marge's district is populated by people who think she is doing great and will happily re elect her.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 11:49 AM

As a Georgian, I would like Marge to stay in Congress, because if she wasn't, she'd be back in Georgia raising hell and we really don't need that shit.

by Anonymousreply 12May 5, 2024 11:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!