Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Biden Rolls Out The Big Guns

Mark Hamill is stumping for Biden. Next week Bruce Willis and Shirley Jones?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 10, 2024 11:46 AM

Gurl, take your sunglasses off when inside.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 1:10 PM

He's not trying to attract the dead population. I know you think you're funny, but stay in your lane. Hamill has a huge twitter presence. That's what he's going for.

Be better.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 1:18 PM

Wasn't Carrie Fisher invited ?

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 1:32 PM

You're absolutely right OP! What the hell has Hamill ever done? Nothing. Been in some film decades ago that no-one remembers. Nobody even knows who he is. Embarrassing.

What Trump should do is belittle Biden and Hamill on social media and then counter with his stable of highly respected, publicly adored mega-celebrities who support him! You know like Roseanne Barr, Ye, Jon Voight, Kevin Sorbo, Sexyy Red, James Woods, Ted Nugent and Scott Baio! That would show everybody on the planet just how many mega-celebrities Trump has at his beck and call.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 1:46 PM

[quote]@MarkHamill: President Biden has been the most legislatively successful president in my lifetime, with the Bipartisan Infrastructure Act, the PACT Act, the CHIPS Act, Inflation Reduction Act, and so much more. It just shows how one person can be so influential and so positive in our lives

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 2:15 PM

Fucking Trump supporter GTFO OP.

by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 2:32 PM

"Joe-bi-Wan Kenobi" was an incredibly lame line

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 2:38 PM

OP Bruce Willis is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 2:41 PM

[quote]OP Bruce Willis is a Republican.

So was Hillary Clinton at one point.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 2:45 PM

[quote] President Biden has been the most legislatively successful president in my lifetime, with the Bipartisan Infrastructure Act, the PACT Act, the CHIPS Act, Inflation Reduction Act, and so much more. It just shows how one person can be so influential and so positive in our lives

I see this rolled out a lot

This is a Big Lie. Mark Hamill is 72 years old, he has lived through Eisenhower, Johnson, Reagan, Clinton and Obama administrations, all of which counted landmark legislative initiatives ranging from the establishment of the Interstate High System to the Civil Rights Act to the Affordable Care Act. Biden has no single policy which has fundamentally changed the country. He has signed a lot of bills which most people would struggle to identify. The centerpiece of his administration, “Build Back Better” was an astoundingly stupid name with no significant policy achievements that the public can easily identify.

It’s entirely possible this statement is a creative bit of hairsplitting, with Biden having been the most legislatively successful person elected President (he was Senator for 36 years), but presented as Hamill does, is an outright lie.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 3:04 PM

[quote]with no significant policy achievements that the public can easily identify.

Mayor Pete got us airline refunds and the promise of a train between Las Vegas and some distant outpost of Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 3:08 PM

r10 is also the Jack Schlossberg troll.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 3:16 PM

And r12 is the troll who relentlessly posts the “down on their luck” Disney princess AI photos from that ghetto software he bought and has yet to realize Microsoft Copilot Pro has free thirty day trials which allow 100 fast generations a day with superior quality and wide aspect ratio, so if he insists on posting them everywhere he could at least not make then look like ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 3:49 PM

R10 lacks, shall we say, perspective. Hamill was hardly politically aware during the Eisenhower administration, and for that matter, probably barely remembers LBJ's accomplishments. But it is not incorrect to compare Biden and LBJ in terms of productivity. Biden's achievements will impact the country for decades and will spur growth and innovation of which we can't conceive. And as he compared to the rest... Reagan's legacy of trickle down economics has devastated the middle class, Clinton's major accomplishments pale in comparison (and I'd challenge anyone here to name one without googling it), and well, Obama gave us watered-down versions of his campaign promises (with the ACA, for example, which was supposed to be single payer until Rahm Emmanuel wrecked that) and the election of a black man to the White House fomented the Tea Party which morphed into MAGA and the open racism. misogyny and vitriol we're facing as they try to burn down the country and democracy rather than see a tiny bit of equality.

by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 3:53 PM

Wow

Biden’s supporters are outright cultists

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 3:56 PM

Look at today's date, moron.

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2024 3:58 PM

[quote] Roseanne Barr, Ye, Jon Voight, Kevin Sorbo, Sexyy Red, James Woods, Ted Nugent and Scott Baio

What the fuck am I, R4, chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 17May 4, 2024 3:59 PM

Bless your heart, r10, r13, r15.

by Anonymousreply 18May 4, 2024 3:59 PM

[quote]Look at today's date, moron.

The “may the fourth” joke has always been hurtful to people with speech impediments. Do better.

by Anonymousreply 19May 4, 2024 4:00 PM

Why would anyone have any problem with this?

He’s hugely popular online and it’s a welcome moment of fun and whimsy in otherwise depressing times.

May the Fourth Be With You!

by Anonymousreply 20May 4, 2024 4:00 PM

Actually I think the kind of response like r14 is from someone who’s in their sixties who sees Biden as a surrogate father figure and substitute for their own father whom they did not make amends with before they died. They need Biden alive to refute their own self-hatred from their father’s indifference to them (Biden is indifferent to his own son, Hunter.)

by Anonymousreply 21May 4, 2024 4:01 PM

Who are you, R19 - Cindy Brady??

by Anonymousreply 22May 4, 2024 4:02 PM

[quote] The “may the fourth” joke has always been hurtful to people with speech impediments

No. It hasn’t.

Stop lying. It’s incredibly embarrassing for you. Quit while you’re behind.

by Anonymousreply 23May 4, 2024 4:02 PM

R12 or you can just pay the ten dollars for Midjourney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24May 4, 2024 4:03 PM

R21 failed Psych 101. Twice.

by Anonymousreply 25May 4, 2024 4:05 PM

[quote]Why would anyone have any problem with this?

Because Star Wars was 47 years ago?

[quote] He’s hugely popular online

So is Elon Musk.

by Anonymousreply 26May 4, 2024 4:05 PM

See note how r14 blames the Tea Party and Trump on Obama. That is because he is likely a racist Boomer. But Biden will be absolved of blame when Trump is reelected, because he is a saintly old white man. Biden’s appeal is largely limited to people who grew up with “old white father” Presidents like Johnson and Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 27May 4, 2024 4:07 PM

[quote] Next week Bruce Willis and Shirley Jones?

Haw haw! Can’t wait to see Scott Baio and Kevin Sorbo put Mark Hamill to SHAME!

The big guns!

by Anonymousreply 28May 4, 2024 4:07 PM

[quote] Because Star Wars was 47 years ago?

Shit for brains, “Star Wars” is a continuing saga and one of the most popular film franchises as all time. He played Luke Skywalker just a few years ago.

It wasn’t “The Goodbye Girl,” you obtuse moron.

You’re pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 29May 4, 2024 4:08 PM

OP, a troll or a moron? Both?

by Anonymousreply 30May 4, 2024 4:09 PM

Ever notice what a tight, loyal ship Biden runs? Trump's White House was a sinking ship of fools. Biden's: leaks are rare.

by Anonymousreply 31May 4, 2024 4:10 PM

Mark Hamill is a beloved actor by many generations.

But people will still not vote for Biden because they do not like him. Perhaps Mark Hamill should run for president.

by Anonymousreply 32May 4, 2024 4:11 PM

[Quote] Biden has no single policy which has fundamentally changed the country.

Defacto has decided to set the bar impossibly high in order to claim Biden hasn’t been a successful president. Meanwhile his boy Trump cut taxes for himself and called it a day.

by Anonymousreply 33May 4, 2024 4:12 PM

Dear Mark, may the farce be with you.

by Anonymousreply 34May 4, 2024 4:15 PM

[quote] Ever notice what a tight, loyal ship Biden runs? Trump's White House was a sinking ship of fools. Biden's: leaks are rare.

This does not matter if people do not want him to continue to be President.

Next you are going to be saying Biden will win because he wipes back to front.

by Anonymousreply 35May 4, 2024 4:16 PM

R33 I almost miss his shuck and jive minstrel “Teacake” routine.

Almost.

by Anonymousreply 36May 4, 2024 4:17 PM

R33 aren’t there Jewish college students you should be terrorizing?

by Anonymousreply 37May 4, 2024 4:19 PM

At least Biden wipes, R35. Sir Turdsalot just shits in his diapers and expects some other poor sap to clean up his shitty mess. Just like Biden had to clean up the mess Trump and his lying ass band of con artists/thieves left behind in 2021.

by Anonymousreply 38May 4, 2024 4:22 PM

It definitely matters, lying r35 Defacto. He’s efficient and he has a skilled and loyal team.

Trump is a completely incompetent “leader” who doesn’t understand how to lead or create or inspire a team. You must be mentally retarded if you don’t think that has any effect on being chief executive. I mean, we all witnessed the dumpster fire.

by Anonymousreply 39May 4, 2024 4:22 PM

[quote]Gurl, take your sunglasses off when inside.

Biden gave him the sunglasses. It’s his trademark.

by Anonymousreply 40May 4, 2024 4:23 PM

Take your meds, Matt at r37. Maybe they’ll help you dial down your desire for more children to be murdered, and they might help you to stop projecting that desire onto others.

by Anonymousreply 41May 4, 2024 4:25 PM

Yes r36 it was so transparently awful, so cringe, I too derived satisfaction from watching him make an even bigger fool of himself than usual.

by Anonymousreply 42May 4, 2024 4:28 PM

[quote] Sir Turdsalot just shits in his diapers

Comments such as these only hurt your argument. You come across as childish, unserious, and quite possibly unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 43May 4, 2024 4:29 PM

As a Trekkie, I never had much use for “Star Wars”, but I still welcome Mark Hemphill’s endorsement, if it draws just one more fan of theirs from the dark side.

by Anonymousreply 44May 4, 2024 4:29 PM

Trump could take a shit in the middle of the courtroom à la Bea Arthur in Betty’s trailer, and he would still beat Biden. They do not want him to continue being President.

by Anonymousreply 45May 4, 2024 4:32 PM

[quote] Mark Hemphill

HAMILL!

by Anonymousreply 46May 4, 2024 4:33 PM

"And we're joined from Tuscaloosa by Mike Hemphill's cousin, Shirly Hemphill. Shirley, how did you feel when Mike was cast as Luke Skywriter?"

by Anonymousreply 47May 4, 2024 4:33 PM

[quote] You’re pathetic.

He really is, isn’t he? And he knows he’s lying and distorting the truth.

Seriously, what kind of mental illness makes you so keen to take a stance that’s so wrong, you have to lie 24/7 to rationalize it?

by Anonymousreply 48May 4, 2024 4:38 PM

If they rolled Bruce Willis out on a stretcher, comatose, he'd still be a better rep for Biden than anything the GOP could roll out for Donald Von Shitzinpants.

by Anonymousreply 49May 4, 2024 4:44 PM

I thought Shirley Jones died.

by Anonymousreply 50May 4, 2024 4:44 PM

[quote]Seriously, what kind of mental illness makes you so keen to take a stance that’s so wrong, you have to lie 24/7 to rationalize it?

r48 - He's a child. Children would rather be praised than punished, but they'd rather be punished than ignored.

by Anonymousreply 51May 4, 2024 4:52 PM

Christ R27, give it a rest.

[quote]See note how [R14] blames the Tea Party and Trump on Obama

I didn't blame Obama for the Teatards, I blame the Koch brothers and the radical right for ginning up an astroturf group of which they promptly lost control and it morphed into MAGA. Are you trying to tell us that the racists and bigots who delighted in lynching imagery and language against Obama didn't fester into the racism and misogyny proudly displayed by MAGAts? Are you telling us to ignore our lying eyes and ears when it comes to the blatant epithets and barely coded calls for violence against blacks, Hispanics, gays and women that tumble out of Trump's mouth daily?

And to R21: Wrong, wrong, and wrong. But thanks for caring (I guess?).

The two of you: GFY.

by Anonymousreply 52May 4, 2024 4:59 PM

He's really aged and has a wonky eye. Same age as Kurt Russell

by Anonymousreply 53May 4, 2024 5:01 PM

Mark Hamill looks like the drunk uncle at a wedding giving a speech.

by Anonymousreply 54May 4, 2024 5:24 PM

Shirley Jones is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 55May 4, 2024 5:26 PM

She sang the NA at a GOP convention in the '80s.

by Anonymousreply 56May 4, 2024 5:28 PM

Shirley Jones is also a class-A cunt.

by Anonymousreply 57May 4, 2024 5:28 PM

I was a better mom. None of that rock and roll for MY kids.

by Anonymousreply 58May 4, 2024 5:31 PM

R58 - Yes, but you did almost fuck your stepson, Flo.

by Anonymousreply 59May 4, 2024 5:33 PM

Hmmm … Taylor Swift or Scott Baio? Which is the biggest star supporting a candidate?

by Anonymousreply 60May 4, 2024 5:42 PM

Why does that matter?

by Anonymousreply 61May 4, 2024 5:49 PM

Taylor Swift of course. Tragically though, 13 year old girls aren't allowed to vote.

by Anonymousreply 62May 4, 2024 5:54 PM

Shirley Jones is the one that wanted to fuck her stepson. One of the Cassidy's. She brags about the stepson's big dick.

by Anonymousreply 63May 4, 2024 6:06 PM

13 year olds have parents, sibs, grandparents who do vote.

by Anonymousreply 64May 4, 2024 6:13 PM

[quote]I was a better mom. None of that rock and roll for MY kids. —Florence Henderson

Yeah, you just ignored your middle daughter in favor of the more beautiful, older daughter. This caused the middle daughter to start wearing a black wig, inventing boyfriends, wasting the telephone operator’s time by ringing the house so you could fake phone conversations and accepting necklaces from the lesbian housekeeper who was obviously trying to groom your daughter.

by Anonymousreply 65May 4, 2024 6:24 PM

They should have had Grand Goodeve singing the song for Eight is Enough.

by Anonymousreply 66May 4, 2024 6:28 PM

R65 At least I didn't have a kid like Danny.

by Anonymousreply 67May 4, 2024 6:42 PM

Howard Stern said in his interview with Biden that 4 out of 5 people are health-insured for less than 10 bucks a month. What the hell was he talking about? Another country?

by Anonymousreply 68May 4, 2024 6:49 PM

I follow Mark Hamill on Twitter and he is pretty good with his political shit. Love h im.

by Anonymousreply 69May 4, 2024 7:05 PM

I love the pictures of him picking cigarette butts out of garbage cans and smoking them. Was he homeless for a while?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 4, 2024 7:06 PM

R70 As long as you mentioned it, might as well be accurate - he's picking the butts out of an ashtray.

by Anonymousreply 71May 4, 2024 7:13 PM

[quote]At least I didn't have a kid like Danny.

Even worse, you had Cousin Oliver.

by Anonymousreply 72May 4, 2024 7:32 PM

Japan politely slaps down Joe's incredibly inappropriate insult.

Japanese courtesy spares Joe from being taken to the woodshed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73May 4, 2024 9:03 PM

So wrong, r45. People may not like Biden, but they don’t hate him (except for the trumptards). Again, people will come out and vote for Biden if that shit head Dump is the GOP nominee. Guaranteed.

by Anonymousreply 74May 4, 2024 9:09 PM

R74. Biden has the lowest presidential approval ratings in 70 years.

As you state, he only gets votes because he’s not Trump. Otherwise, hes unlikeable.

Run him against someone who’s not Dump, and he would lose.

by Anonymousreply 75May 4, 2024 9:20 PM

As I said r75. Biden will win because Dump is much more hated than Biden is. And I truly think the polls are unreliable. Biden is doing a good job, but in this era of Fox News and media lies, he has a tougher road.

by Anonymousreply 76May 4, 2024 9:25 PM

[quote]Biden is doing a good job, but in this era of Fox News and media lies, he has a tougher road.

Biden has CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR,The View, Joe & Mika, Rachel Maddow and every late night talk show host.

by Anonymousreply 77May 4, 2024 9:31 PM

Trump-vs.-Biden Polls: Don’t Be Fooled by Outliers!

Overall, it’s reasonably clear that the Biden-Trump race remains very close in terms of the national popular vote with Trump maintaining a small advantage in winning enough battleground states to secure the 270 electoral votes necessary for victory. That’s also what other metrics like candidate favorability, partisan affiliation, and above all recent history would suggest. It should require some pretty clear indicators suggesting otherwise before anyone fairly concludes Trump or Biden is “winning,” particularly this far away from November. When you see someone leaping on individual polls or even short-term trends in averages to make bold and conclusive predictions, you should be aware you are in the presence of spin rather than analysis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78May 4, 2024 9:32 PM

I thought that was Elton John.

by Anonymousreply 79May 4, 2024 9:37 PM

R77, no he doesn’t. He maybe has MSNBC. Where the hell have you been?

(Seriously, The View? 🤣🤣🤣🤣)

by Anonymousreply 80May 4, 2024 9:39 PM

R76. That’s personal opinion. For many, Bidens team is doing a rather lousy job in terms of getting a message other than “Trump bad” out. Those approval ratings aren’t in the gutter simply because of FOX news.

They need a 50 state strategy to win the House and Senate back. They need to do a much better job highlighting the positives of the administration and for the love of everybody get Biden to stop gushing about Republicans and his misty watercolor memories of working with them back in the 70s. Nobody wants to hear that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 81May 4, 2024 9:40 PM

[quote]get Biden to stop gushing about Republicans and his misty watercolor memories of working with them back in the 70s.

Recent example, r81?

by Anonymousreply 82May 4, 2024 9:43 PM

[quote] Biden has CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR,The View, Joe & Mika, Rachel Maddow and every late night talk show host.

Oh please Defacto, have a drink. All of those outlets criticize Biden in a way Fox News NEVER would criticize Trump.

And Fox News lies and distorts about Biden in a way none of those channels ever would about Trump.

by Anonymousreply 83May 4, 2024 9:43 PM

All we get is Chachi and that awful Lara Trump voice.

by Anonymousreply 84May 4, 2024 9:45 PM

[quote]All of those outlets criticize Biden in a way Fox News NEVER would criticize Trump.

Examples please?

by Anonymousreply 85May 4, 2024 9:45 PM

It took me one microsecond Defacto. Maybe you should try it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86May 4, 2024 9:55 PM

Still waiting on a recent example, r81.

by Anonymousreply 87May 4, 2024 10:00 PM

Hamill Is Fun. Biden is Sane and a qualified candidate. Both are irrelevant currently however, because half the Country worships at the Zaftig, Exploding Diaper of the Sociopathic Narcissistic Ameoba-Brained, Pumpkin-Headed, Hitler-wanna-be Trump.

SEE? That's how pathetic and necrotic the American Electorate and Political Candidates here have become.

by Anonymousreply 88May 4, 2024 11:00 PM

Half the country does *not*, r88.

by Anonymousreply 89May 4, 2024 11:02 PM

OP = Kid Rock.

by Anonymousreply 90May 4, 2024 11:12 PM

Mark Hamill has 5M followers on Twitter and 6M on Instagram, and is an outspoken critic of Trump, so he can have some influence on his followers who vote. Every bit helps in an election.

by Anonymousreply 91May 5, 2024 12:00 AM

lol, rightwing outlets like Breitbart are trying to play it off as if Hamill is a washed up old guy. Suuuuure, MAGAts. He’s beloved by 3 generations, has over 5 million followers on Twitter, is The Joker, Chucky from Child’s Play, Ozai, Skips, and Colonel Muska.

Oh, but wait - everyone knows children don’t watch animation, right?

Nor do the play a zillion video games he’s voiced.

He married a dental hygienist and is still married 40 years later. He realizes he’s been incredibly lucky in his career and is genuinely grateful for it.

by Anonymousreply 92May 5, 2024 12:38 AM

Always

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93May 5, 2024 1:29 AM

R92 though I'd bet most people couldn't name of film of his other than Star Wars and its sequels.

by Anonymousreply 94May 5, 2024 3:39 AM

I recall The Big Red One and Corvette Summer because I saw them at the movies. Probably 90% of his massive body of work (363 credits) over the last 4 plus decades was voice. I'm sure he's doing very well financially without even including Star Wars money.

by Anonymousreply 95May 5, 2024 12:53 PM

geesh, the trump cunts are out in full force on sunday morning, shouldn't you be in church?

by Anonymousreply 96May 5, 2024 12:56 PM

R96 - We'll pray for your mental recovery.

by Anonymousreply 97May 5, 2024 1:18 PM

What's your point, freeper cunt fuck?

by Anonymousreply 98May 5, 2024 1:20 PM

[quote]Biden’s supporters are outright cultists

Wow, R15. Trump supporters are outright brain dead freeper racist cunt fuck cultists.

by Anonymousreply 99May 5, 2024 1:22 PM

Hey all, do yourself a mental favor and FF/block the freeper shithead. The latest ludicrous post I see (I’ve blocked him I only see it referenced) is the hilarious notion that we are Biden cultists. Dumpers are always projecting, refusing to acknowledge what they themselves are by accusing others of the same. They truly are sick in the head… or mentally depleted. Both?

by Anonymousreply 100May 5, 2024 1:42 PM

Hamill has 5.1 million Twitter followers. OP should really put down the rotary home phone and enter this new fangled world of the "interwebs".

by Anonymousreply 101May 5, 2024 3:30 PM

[quote] Hamill has 5.1 million Twitter followers

How many followers does Jake Paul have on social media ... Feb 26, 2023 — Twitter · 4.5m ; Instagram · 22m ; TikTok · 17.1m ; YouTube · 20.3m ..

I'd wonder about Hamil the same thing I do about all these mega follower numbers. How many are active, how many are opened years ago and unlooked at since, and how many are bots.

by Anonymousreply 102May 5, 2024 5:26 PM

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Twitter numbers still mean as much as they used to, with Instagram and TikTok around.

by Anonymousreply 103May 5, 2024 5:29 PM

R101 is apparently oblivious to the well-known fact that many celebrities (especially marginal ones) BUY followers/bots to up their numbers. That's as reliable as WW's are on DL.

by Anonymousreply 104May 5, 2024 5:50 PM

R104 is apparently oblivious to the fact that Mark Hamill is not marginal. He’s a legend. He also has no need to buy followers because he has no need for them for his career. They won’t affect him either way. People follow him because he’s Luke Skywalker and/or he’s very funny and interesting. Influencers buy followers because it boosts their earnings. Mark Hamill doesn’t need any followers to boost his earnings.

by Anonymousreply 105May 5, 2024 7:40 PM

I still remember when Mark Hamill appeared as himself on Third Rock from The Sun. Hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106May 5, 2024 7:50 PM

He probably does buy followers, they all do. He doesn't do it himself, it's done by a publicist.

by Anonymousreply 107May 5, 2024 7:52 PM

R107, Twitter followers aren’t as necessary as other platforms because Twitter doesn’t compensate users. Instagram and TikTok have programs that pay content creators. So those platforms are really the main ones where users buy followers. The one way to make money on Twitter is by doing sponsored ads, which Hamill doesn’t do. So there is no incentive to buy Twitter followers at all for him, or others who are on the platform to disseminate info (as opposed to monetizing their content).

by Anonymousreply 108May 6, 2024 2:00 AM

R107 is talking out of his nether orifice.

by Anonymousreply 109May 6, 2024 4:33 AM

"Many well-known actors and public figures have a support team that helps manage their social media accounts. This team may include social media managers, publicists, and other professionals who help create and curate content, engage with followers, and maintain the online presence of the individual."

R109 Is this wrong?

by Anonymousreply 110May 6, 2024 6:15 AM

Mark Hamill may have a bazillion Twitter followers but he’s 73 years old. Doesn’t the Biden administration have any contacts under the age of 50?

by Anonymousreply 111May 6, 2024 12:15 PM

How about Taylor Swift.

Instagram 284M

Twitter 94M

Nothing to sneeze about. And she is supporting Biden. That's why MAGA hates her.

by Anonymousreply 112May 6, 2024 12:36 PM

“Taylor Swift will save us”, vows nation’s idiots

by Anonymousreply 113May 6, 2024 12:40 PM

No, but if any Swifties vote, they won't be going to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 114May 6, 2024 12:42 PM

[quote]That's why MAGA hates her

MAGA hates her because her music is bland and she changes boyfriends every six months.

by Anonymousreply 115May 6, 2024 12:43 PM

So you are counting on 13 year old girls

by Anonymousreply 116May 6, 2024 12:45 PM

R115 No, that's why I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 117May 6, 2024 12:45 PM

People don't vote based on whose music they buy.

by Anonymousreply 118May 6, 2024 12:59 PM

R118, yes, look at the music that was popular in 1968 and 1972, and look at how the elections went.

by Anonymousreply 119May 6, 2024 4:30 PM

OP Shirley Jones & hubby love the religious right shows not dems. Same goes for veggie Willis.

Face the facts, Mark Hamill is way more powerful on the campaign trail than Diamond & Silk ever were.

by Anonymousreply 120May 6, 2024 9:24 PM

[Quote] He’s a legend.

^^^ Mark Hamill's press agent

by Anonymousreply 121May 6, 2024 9:48 PM

Nixon both times r119.

by Anonymousreply 122May 6, 2024 10:40 PM

Dylan Mulvaney will be next. The Biden Administration has hired a bunch of TikTokers and is taking meetings with the Kardashians. And they wonder why Americans are not going to vote for this administration this year. They’re totally out of touch and have no idea what the hell is going on in the country. Kamala wouldn’t even visit the border, the top issue with voters next to the economy.

by Anonymousreply 123May 6, 2024 11:10 PM

[quote] That's why MAGA hates her.

They do? First I've heard of it. My MAGA relatives hate on plenty of Liberal celebrities but never heard her name come up.

by Anonymousreply 124May 8, 2024 2:03 AM

R123, Even in this article that delineates the Biden Administration and campaign's use of TikTok influencers while pursuing the SM's sale or demise, there is no mention of Biden's having "hired" anyone. Your source?

Indeed, given the immense popularity of TikTok (with which popularity you seem to be "out of touch"), President Biden might be better served BY HIRING some of its influencers!

As for VP Harris's meeting with Reality TV star and highly successful businessperson Kim Kardashian over criminal justice reform, allow me to remind you:

We now have on several trials a former Reality TV star and businessperson who became POTUS. Tell me the dime's worth of difference between Trump and Kim--- besides her being indictment-free and never having tried to overthrow our elected government? And being beautiful (but I digress)?

And let me further inform or remind you that Ms. Kardashian ALSO MET WITH TRUMP in 2020, not merely his VP, on the same topic of justice reform, clemency, and pardons.

Now, you were saying?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125May 10, 2024 11:21 AM

In addition, r123, re: VP Harris: Yes, she years ago went to our Mexican border.

Now, you might not care for the Biden Plan of trying to effect change in Central Americans' "root causes" for emigrating to and seeking asylum in the US, but I sincerely hope you do not wish a return to the Trump psychopathy of literally kidnapping the children of those migrants, scattering the children to the four winds, and then LOSING TRACK OF THEM. Do you?!

Do you approve of Trump’s declared plan of mass, and massively disruptive, deportation of millions of settled immigrants?

Or his declared plan to eliminate "birthright citizenship"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126May 10, 2024 11:36 AM

No, r115. MAGAts hate Tay-Tay because she is vociferously pro-Biden.

Nothing to do with her music---as if MAGAts know any Swiftian songs---or her alleged love life.

Moreover, if a celebrity's liaisons bothered these morons, they wouldn't support their Dear Leader. [See: Stormy; Karen; E. Jean; Marla]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127May 10, 2024 11:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!