Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are Brent Corrigan and Andy Cohen still together?

There were rumors a few years ago of some kind of relationship. Is it over? How did it end?

by Anonymousreply 10May 9, 2024 2:37 PM

Hopefully Brent Corrigan got some lovely parting gifts.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 6:42 PM

Andy had his eye on him for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 6:44 PM

Andy would fuck any big dick he could score…and I don’t believe the “I’m a top” bullshit.

Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 3May 5, 2024 5:20 PM

Andy admitted that the one person he had a hardon for when he interviewed him on WWHL was Nick Jonas.

by Anonymousreply 4May 6, 2024 12:06 PM

I thought it was Neil Patrick Harris who was crushing on Nick Jonas?

by Anonymousreply 5May 6, 2024 12:40 PM

Daddies! Daddies! Each of you can have a go!

by Anonymousreply 6May 6, 2024 12:45 PM

I assumed Brent "aged out".

by Anonymousreply 7May 6, 2024 12:50 PM

What does Mayer get out of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 9, 2024 2:24 PM

Corrigan seems to be a horse rancher now? Though I'm confused (and a little concerned) how he seems to have tied that into his JustForFans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 9, 2024 2:31 PM

Reporter: Do you have “a” JustForFans?

Brent Corrigan‘S horse: Neigh! Neigh!

by Anonymousreply 10May 9, 2024 2:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!