Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be the mounds of trash left behind by Gen Z UCLA protesters!

I'm the empty vape cartridges.

I'm a pair of soiled mom jeans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2024 3:55 PM

Jesus christ, OP. GIVE IT A REST.

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 10:05 PM

Oh another stealth Trump scat thread

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 10:15 PM

Why should they pick up their own trash when a black person making slave wages can do it for them, OP?

Besides, they're busy. They are making a difference and stopping a genocide just with their efforts! Just check out their page for updates, livestreams, and selfies for details. Don't forget to follow!

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 10:29 PM

I'm the tampons

by Anonymousreply 4May 5, 2024 4:03 AM

I'm the prepaid campus meal card! MacKynzi is frantically searching through the trash cans for me!

HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 4:33 AM

Filthy PIGS!

Enjoy being expelled and arrested you dopes!

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 5:13 AM

I'm MILLENNIALS.

We are laughing our ass off right now!

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2024 5:48 AM

Fuck Off OP

[bold]They were violently attacked by pro-Israel groups[/bold]

The cops did nothing to prevent or even de-escalate the attacks - the cops finally stepped in and violently removed everybody

How awful they must be for not cleaning up while being attacked and then forcibly removed by cops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 6, 2024 9:35 PM

Here is an issue Bruins should be protesting about, especially working class students. Instead crickets while they get riled up about murderers and rapists in Israel. Again, If the Palestinians hadnt attacked Israel and OPENLY kidnapped and raped women we wouldnt be here. Or somehow limited themselves to attack military targets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9May 6, 2024 11:09 PM

R8 their encampments were illegal and outside persons are not allowed to protest or camp on University property without the permission of the administration per Cali law.

by Anonymousreply 10May 6, 2024 11:11 PM

OP won't be happy until every single person living in Gaza is dead.

by Anonymousreply 11May 7, 2024 1:01 AM

r11= Keffiyeh Karen

by Anonymousreply 12May 7, 2024 11:03 PM

Slobs......they left the sites the way they leave their rooms at home and their dorm rooms.

by Anonymousreply 13May 7, 2024 11:13 PM

MAGAs, most likely. Didn't the protesters want the police to stay off campus?

by Anonymousreply 14May 7, 2024 11:55 PM

I'm the Russian-English dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 15May 8, 2024 12:03 AM

I am the empty Adderall bottles! Hundreds of them!

by Anonymousreply 16May 8, 2024 12:04 AM

WHET the " Let's be" aspect of the thread?

by Anonymousreply 17May 8, 2024 3:13 PM

I'm the potato chips bags opened on the side instead of the top.

by Anonymousreply 18May 9, 2024 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!