Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tiffany Haddish’s Henry Cavill crush ends after meeting him

See I would have paid to see that meeting. It would be like Brenda from Scary Movie meeting ET The Extraterrestrial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63May 6, 2024 1:33 AM

Is it because of his asparagus?

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 10:33 PM

Wet Reckless says what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 10:35 PM

[quote] “Or, maybe he’s just never had a black woman be like

I think she could have removed "black", and the quote would still have been accurate.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 10:35 PM

She cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 10:37 PM

So, Henry turned down the talentless, click-begging twat and so she must play African queen.

There certainly are a lot of African queens out there.

by Anonymousreply 5May 4, 2024 10:45 PM

[quote] There certainly are a lot of African queens out there.

And Henry is into them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6May 4, 2024 10:50 PM

You guys say the same thing about him.

He’s gorgeous but has no personality or charm. Stephen Dorff made similar comments.

by Anonymousreply 7May 4, 2024 10:59 PM

The critics say the same thing too.

by Anonymousreply 8May 4, 2024 10:59 PM

[quote] Stephen Dorff made similar comments.

Stephen Dorff also said Henry has a huge ass.

by Anonymousreply 9May 4, 2024 11:02 PM

Haddish is crazy and complete trash. I'm fairly certain Henry is not crying over this.

by Anonymousreply 10May 4, 2024 11:03 PM

He has a preference for youthful white girls, his awkwardness has nothing to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 11May 4, 2024 11:05 PM

She’s too old for him. We all know he likes them young.

by Anonymousreply 12May 4, 2024 11:18 PM

I wish you guys would pick a lane about Henry Cavill. You spend most threads trashing him, but all of sudden no one else can say anything negative about him and what she said wasn't all that negative.

by Anonymousreply 13May 4, 2024 11:24 PM

Tiffany Haddish meeting Henry Cavill reenactment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 4, 2024 11:26 PM

Think r13.

This is an easy place to post. Lots of "sides" here.

by Anonymousreply 15May 4, 2024 11:31 PM

Why does this messy, ugly bitch still get mentioned anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 16May 4, 2024 11:32 PM

R13 it’s what keepers do. Only they’re allowed to have opinions on the object of their stanning. Good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 17May 5, 2024 12:02 AM

Better Tiffany Haddish meets Henry Cavill reenactment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 5, 2024 1:17 AM

So convenient for her that Sally’s Beauty Supply is right next to ABC Liquors in the strip mall.

by Anonymousreply 19May 5, 2024 1:21 AM

She's Pedo Trash, Tiffany LOVES little girls!

She doesn't like the mens, anything to save her career.

by Anonymousreply 20May 5, 2024 1:30 AM

[quote] I wish you guys would pick a lane about Henry Cavill. You spend most threads trashing him, but all of sudden no one else can say anything negative about him and what she said wasn't all that negative.

"you guys"?

Everyone else on datalounge who is not you is not just one person. We are not like the voices in your head.

by Anonymousreply 21May 5, 2024 1:33 AM

This cunt’s career is more mysterious than the Bermuda Triangle.

by Anonymousreply 22May 5, 2024 1:35 AM

People still believe that Pedo Bitch likes cock.

She's a DYKE!!

by Anonymousreply 23May 5, 2024 1:50 AM

wtf. Not everyone in Hollywood is a pedo you crazy Qanon loon.

by Anonymousreply 24May 5, 2024 2:26 AM

I wondered that! Some was off with her, many black women can give off a Lezzie vibe, but they not at all.

by Anonymousreply 25May 5, 2024 2:29 AM

To R24, So, You believe she's not a "little girl lover". She paid out 6 figures to make that incident go away.

Her "fake love& engagement" to Common (closeted black Fag).

Seriously Bitch

by Anonymousreply 26May 5, 2024 2:53 AM

More like Henry Cavill meets Billie Boggs.

by Anonymousreply 27May 5, 2024 3:46 AM

I don't know why you bitches are getting so mad?

Awkward clearly means closeted and gay.

by Anonymousreply 28May 5, 2024 3:50 AM

R28 Okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 5, 2024 4:14 AM

As someone who has also met Cavill years ago I honestly think he was just a socially awkward nerd who had a glow up (you know the type) but never lost the socially awkward trait. Because let's face it, that shit never goes away, especially if you were bullied which I think he also was. Kind fellow, but definitely a nerd. Which is fine. I have zero room to talk, myself.

by Anonymousreply 30May 5, 2024 4:21 AM

R30, what did he look like in person?

by Anonymousreply 31May 5, 2024 4:22 AM

Cavill is a nerd. Or computer geek. Do you all remember those videos of him building his own PC?

by Anonymousreply 32May 5, 2024 4:27 AM

Tiffany Haddish was outed as a pedophile and a drunk.

Child sexual abuse allegation

On August 30, 2022, Haddish and fellow comedian Aries Spears were sued for alleged grooming and sexual abuse of two minors. According to the lawsuit, the children were recruited to film several comedy skits and were asked to perform sexually suggestive content. Tiffany Haddish's attorney, Andrew Brettler, released a statement saying the lawsuit had no merit.[77][78][79]

Haddish responded in an Instagram post stating that she deeply regretted agreeing to act in a skit that she said was meant to be comedic but was "not funny at all".[80] Several weeks later, "Jane Doe" filed to have the charge against both Haddish and Spears dismissed with prejudice, stating, "My family and I have known Tiffany Haddish for many years – and we now know that she would never harm me or my brother or help anyone else do anything that could harm us. We wish Tiffany the best and are glad that we can all put this behind us."[81][82]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 5, 2024 4:28 AM

[quote]Awkward clearly means closeted and gay.

Or...ugly duckling syndrome. Common with former bullied fat and/or homely kids who "blossomed" as they aged into adults, but still see themselves as that mousey, horse-faced, lard-ass loser their peers used to stuff them in lockers for being whenever they look in the mirror. They have no idea how to respond when someone finds them attractive no matter how often it happens because like an anorexic, they still see themselves as ugly and can't help but think in the back of their heads, "Is this another heartless prank? Are you messing with me? Why is everyone so cruel? I'm gonna go away now. Skyrim awaits."

Ahem. Not that I know anything about this. At all.

by Anonymousreply 34May 5, 2024 4:29 AM

Because Henry is so handsome, most people who don't know him are expecting Don Draper and not Don Knotts.

by Anonymousreply 35May 5, 2024 4:31 AM

r31 Not as tall as I thought he would be. But normal, I guess? Very quiet. It was on a film set that I was working on and he stayed in business mode most of the time. Not in a rude way, but in a "I don't want to make waves and just do my job" way. I almost ran into him while carrying some chocolate cake from catering. He was polite about the misstep.

by Anonymousreply 36May 5, 2024 4:34 AM

Thank you, r36. Did you see his pecs or ass (even if clothed) in person?

by Anonymousreply 37May 5, 2024 4:35 AM

r37 No.

His stunt double showed more of that while practicing his flips or whatever at base camp. He does parkour or "freerunning." Goes by the name 'Spider.'

by Anonymousreply 38May 5, 2024 4:38 AM

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 39May 5, 2024 4:39 AM

I also worked with him on a film reshoot- he was very quiet, but somehow I ended up talking to him, and he showed me a pic of his Akita in his bed. He's very handsome but asexual in person and he does have a great booty. I wonder if he had more personality when he did the last Ritchie film, because of the facial hair, which for a lot of people asks as a mask of sorts.

by Anonymousreply 40May 5, 2024 4:41 AM

asks=acts

by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2024 4:41 AM

[quote] he does have a great booty

Describe please.

by Anonymousreply 42May 5, 2024 4:46 AM

Like 2 basketballs cleaved onto his body.

by Anonymousreply 43May 5, 2024 4:48 AM

[quote] Like 2 basketballs cleaved onto his body.

Thank you, r43. I remember someone on DL once described Matt Damon's ass looking like that.

by Anonymousreply 44May 5, 2024 4:52 AM

[quote]Or...ugly duckling syndrome.

Okay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 5, 2024 5:01 AM

r45 I don't know what that means but, yeah? The mind of a former fat or homely child lies to them daily for the rest of their existence. They live in the gym because they'd rather die than go back to their fat and heavily bullied past. Trauma will do that to ya.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46May 5, 2024 5:19 AM

She wants his hairy white ballsack in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 47May 5, 2024 5:38 AM

[quote]I don't know what that means but, yeah?

Seriously?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 5, 2024 5:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49May 5, 2024 5:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 5, 2024 5:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 5, 2024 5:47 AM

R46: Yeah, I can relate. Sounds very familiar. Plus I knew I was gay in the womb, so I always opted out of socializing with other kids in order to keep my secret, especially during the teenage years when everyone got extra horny. Did solitary extra curricular activities like working on the school newspaper, photography club, and working out in order to avoid all that.

The only problem was that when I finally did come out and moved to a community with tons of gay people I was still a socially awkward weirdo. I never did manage to turn into a social butterfly. Luckily I was cute, so that helped, but I still stuck at flirting and kind of freeze like a deer in headlights when someone makes a pass at me.

It was rather of mean of this chick to rag on Henry for being awkward. What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 52May 5, 2024 8:39 AM

[quote] “Or, maybe he’s just never had a black woman be like, ‘What’s up? What’s your credit score? Do you like spaghetti? I’ll cook for you. Are you afraid of South Central or not?’ But he’s still beautiful,” she continued.

She sounds…exhausting.

Plus, it’s not exactly classy going on record naming the people you want to have sex. Wouldn’t a male celebrity get destroyed for naming female celebs he’d want to bang?

by Anonymousreply 53May 5, 2024 9:00 AM

Yes but trauma-based introversion, which is fairly common from queer people who identify early on, typically doesn’t extend to wearing the same clothes all the time, the preference to talk only about certain subjects, or superior pattern recognition.

“I can relate.”

No you cannot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54May 5, 2024 2:09 PM

Oh, are you that person who diagnoses everyone with Autism?

I suppose that’s possible, but would someone who is Autistic be a successful actor? I thought it impacted one’s ability to display emotion. But I could be mistaken.

If he is on the spectrum then it seems extra mean of Haddish to be making fun of him in the press.

by Anonymousreply 55May 5, 2024 4:11 PM

[quote] would someone who is Autistic be a successful actor?

Yes. Acting is merely mimicry and all the lines are provided. A high functioning autistic would not only be successful but would actually have an advantage.

Actors who were labeled previously as eccentric like Marlon Brando would probably be diagnosed autistic today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 5, 2024 4:38 PM

Of course he was awkward. Her questions were stupid.

by Anonymousreply 57May 5, 2024 4:53 PM

I wonder if Stephen dorff wanted to bury his face in Henry’s ass.

by Anonymousreply 58May 5, 2024 5:07 PM

No.

What Haddish says which was a comedian’s way of saying the obvious without saying the A word, was certainly less malicious than Stephen Dorff who flat out said he hated him. James Franco also spoke poorly of him. Other interviews have also been unusually acidic in pointing out the autistic qualities (one interview he had to stop and think to answer a question and the writer compared him to a robot shutting down.)

by Anonymousreply 59May 5, 2024 5:53 PM

[quote] James Franco also spoke poorly of him.

What did Franco say about him?

by Anonymousreply 60May 5, 2024 5:54 PM

Franco did not like that the only thing Cavill would talk about was Superman.

by Anonymousreply 61May 5, 2024 5:55 PM

A lot of guys on the spectrum get mistaken for gay because 1) They usually can't keep girlfriends or the attention of women for long because they struggle with emotional connection and reading body language/faces and most women get bored of that very quickly or read it as disinterest, 2) They seem nervous or awkward when women show them interest because they don't have the emotional nor social skills to respond properly and default to being robotic and formal.

Women on the spectrum tend to get mistaken as lesbians, also, for the same reason. Because if a woman is "logical" pragmatic, or less emotional, clearly she's exhibiting traditionally masculine traits and is therefore a lesbian.

The same goes for both sexes who suffer from social anxiety. They also get mistaken for gay, especially if they're men, because men are supposed to be bold, and "go after what they want" especially women. If men don't do this, then, obviously, they're gay.

Basically, anyone who doesn't interact with the opposite sex in a manner that society states they're "supposed" to is presumed gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62May 5, 2024 11:58 PM

They both are capable of doing better.

by Anonymousreply 63May 6, 2024 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!