Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The "A" List

This list (written by a "Hollywood Insider") goes back 20 years and has been seen on DL a number of times. Some are obvious, some ring false, but a lot of them seem to be right on the money. Any of them you find surprising? The one about Justin Timberlake being a bottom and "a screamer" cracks me up.

Note: The link opens two sites, close the Internet Archive to get to the list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2024 10:39 PM

HAHAHAHA!!! Conrad, Robert. "A complete bottom, but his catholicism makes him completely whacky about it, and often he used to beat up the guys he had sex with. he enjoyed being spanked on that famous butt of his."

by Anonymousreply 1May 4, 2024 11:06 PM

Awwww...

[quote]Carroll, Diahann. "Ranting raving alcoholic."

by Anonymousreply 2May 4, 2024 11:12 PM

This gets posted here every once in a while. It's been around since about 1998. A lot of the stuff on there has been proven true, and a lot was made up.

by Anonymousreply 3May 4, 2024 11:50 PM

she thinks ONJ and Travolta were lovers. LOL fail

by Anonymousreply 4May 4, 2024 11:53 PM

Harry Belafonte, gay. NO. Lena Horne, Lainie Kazan, Lauren Hutton, YES, true..

by Anonymousreply 5May 5, 2024 12:27 AM

Belafonte was a downlow gay.

by Anonymousreply 6May 5, 2024 12:31 AM

[quote] Lena Horne, Lainie Kazan, Lauren Hutton, YES, true..

You've just killed David Ehrenstein!!!

by Anonymousreply 7May 5, 2024 12:32 AM

NO!!! Leachman, Cloris. "THE most vile and unpleasant person in Hollywood."

by Anonymousreply 8May 5, 2024 12:42 AM

Majors, Lee. "The six million dollar homosexual."

HAHAHAHA!!!

by Anonymousreply 9May 5, 2024 1:06 AM

Robert Conrad was gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 10May 5, 2024 1:57 AM

Dream on, R6.

by Anonymousreply 11May 5, 2024 6:30 PM

Everything I read on it seems true.

What parts have been proven false?

by Anonymousreply 12May 6, 2024 6:25 AM

Farley Granger had a serious crush on Harry Belafonte, but Harry didn’t reciprocate. I think that they roomed together at some point, hence the rumors about Harry.

by Anonymousreply 13May 6, 2024 10:45 AM

This was the first place I heard about Matthew Perry & Hank Azaria.

by Anonymousreply 14May 6, 2024 10:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!