Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

David Copperfield accused of sexual misconduct by 16 women

He's been known to be a creep for a very long time...also an associate of Epstein. More than half of his accusers were underage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2024 9:55 AM

These stories about Copperfield have been swirling around for years and years. I can't remember how he got out of it the last time they came close to busting him on them. Copperfield's a freak, he's always been a freak and not in a fun way.

by Anonymousreply 1May 15, 2024 7:16 PM

Women?

by Anonymousreply 2May 15, 2024 7:17 PM

He can easily make these accusations disappear.

by Anonymousreply 3May 15, 2024 7:20 PM

Does Miss Betsey Trotwood and Mr. Dick know about this?

by Anonymousreply 4May 15, 2024 7:39 PM

Has Claudia Schiffer commented?

by Anonymousreply 5May 15, 2024 10:26 PM

Claudia Schiffer was paid to be his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 6May 15, 2024 10:33 PM

Oh no! He was so good in Terror Train until he got murdered by his trans magician assistant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7May 15, 2024 11:08 PM

Whatever is happening on top of his head is… striking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8May 15, 2024 11:09 PM

He may have taken George H.W. Bush’s fandom a bit too seriously. Poppy Bush always said his favorite magician was “David Cop-A-Feel”!

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2024 11:11 PM

[quote] He's been known to be a creep for a very long time...also an associate of Epstein. More than half of his accusers were underage.

Now tell us about Pizzagate and the underground cabal of Jewish pedophiles, MAGA frau.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2024 11:24 PM

R8 What meerkat crawled upon his head?

Also, I find it impossible he’s not at least bisexual.

She seems like the needy type who will oblige anyone interested.

by Anonymousreply 11May 16, 2024 2:50 AM

Since I was a kid I’d see his creepy stare and couldn’t watch him for more than a few minutes. My dad liked magic shows, would go into every magic shop, but I never really liked it

by Anonymousreply 12May 16, 2024 7:18 AM

He gives off bookstore vibes.

by Anonymousreply 13May 16, 2024 8:14 AM

Norman Bates turning into Mother @ R8

by Anonymousreply 14May 16, 2024 8:39 AM

When I saw the photo at R8 , I immediately heard in my head: "Ladies and gentlemen, David Copperfield... and this is his hair."

by Anonymousreply 15May 16, 2024 9:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!